- Penderyn Portwood Single Malt Welsh Whisky – 15% off 46% abv, 70cl bottle
- Won the Gold award at the San Francisco World Spirits Competition in 2022
- Siddiqui White Rum – 10% off 40% abv, 70 cl bottle
- Won the Gold award at the Spirits Business Rum Masters in 2021
- Penderyn produces award-winning whiskies and spirits from Wales to the world.
Penderyn produce award-winning whiskies and spirits from their distillery on the foothills of the Brecon Beacons National Park, South Wales. Distilling in Wales was ‘a lost art’, but in the late 1990s, a group of friends chatted about establishing the first whisky distillery in Wales in over a century.
The village of Penderyn was chosen because of the site’s own supply of fresh spring water. The unique copper single-pot still, designed by Dr David Faraday, produces a spirit at an industry high of 92%, which means Penderyn’s whiskies are light, fruity and flavoursome. They also produce gin, rum, vodka and Merlyn cream liqueur, and now export to over 50 countries.
The all-women distilling team were trained by the renowned Master Distiller, Dr Jim Swan. Penderyn opened a new distillery in Llandudno, North Wales in May 2021, and another distillery in Swansea later in 2022.